- Understand mental health needs among faculty/staff
- Understand faculty/staff perceptions of student behavioral and mental health needs
- Identify challenges and opportunities that exist for faculty/staff to recognize and respond to student needs
- Use these data to strengthen initiatives addressing faculty/staff’s roles as gatekeepers for student mental health
- Improve the overall campus climate
- Inform investments in new programs to support faculty/staff mental health as well as the key role that employees play in shaping student well-being.
To set up this online survey, the following steps need to be completed:
- If you are interested in bringing the HMS faculty/staff survey to your campus, please complete our brief, online preliminary interest form. This form is not a commitment of your participation. Rather, the purpose of the interest form is to collect basic information that will help us facilitate a smooth participation process.
- Once you have filled out the preliminary interest form, our research team will contact you about next steps in the enrollment process and will be available to answer questions. We will provide a step-by-step guide to enrolling and on-boarding your school in HMS.
- We will provide a “Research Agreement”, or service agreement, for your institution to sign.
- If running the survey anonymously, disregard step 4. Otherwise, please send us a sample file containing the first names and email addresses of all faculty and staff members on your campus so that we may invite them to participate.
- Please note your institution may require the establishment of a DUA enabling you to send us this information. If this applies to you, the DUA must be drafted by your institution.
- Select a survey administration window (typically 3-4 weeks) that works best for your campus.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to set up a phone call and/or answer questions via email.